A Depth Psychological perspective on ‘being in love’
Unlock The Gift Of Romantic Love
– With Jungian Analyst Robert Moradi, MD –
This 4-part live (or on-demand) course is a valuable introduction to the experience of ‘being in love’ also known as Romantic Love. It offers perspectives and tools to engage with the ecstasy and fears that show up when being madly in love & will show how love can be a catalyst for psychological growth.
What to expect:
- Deep-dive into a variety of universal joys and struggles related to the Romantic Love experience.
- Discover what could be done to invite Romantic Love into your life and relationships.
- How to prolong and enjoy the ecstasy phase of love.
- Learn how to relate to fears as rejection, not being good enough, abandonment, jealousy ,etc when being in love.
- Learn how to be with and transform intense emotions during (and after) Romantic Love into an expansion of consciousness, personal growth and greater love for life.
Romantic Love is a life altering experience full of potential. Most people enjoy the beauty and ecstasy of being in love. It is an intoxicating feeling of joy, pleasure, and beauty, and people try to keep the flame alive. Yet at the same, time this deep experience triggers a variety of fears. These range from not being able to be with the loved one, being abandoned, being rejected, loneliness, and feeling deeply jealous when their loved one talks to another. Other problems are that sometimes we are already in a committed relationship and fall in love with someone else, or we fall in love with someone who is unavailable.
The experience of love can serve as a gateway to increased self-knowledge and more compassion and love for self and others. Whether you are currently in love or want to reflect on a love experience in your life. It requires that the joy and pain of love is understood as a reflection of our human condition. Discover how the joys and struggles inherent in the experience can become a psychological gift.
During this 4-part online course, Dr. Moradi will attempt to help you remove the veil of intoxication that hovers over the mystery of love. He will bring to light the universal dynamics or archetypal patters at play during a romantic love encounter. He hopes to teach you how to gain the attitude of embracing the joy of love, and how to relate to the different fear of losing the beloved. Moradi believes that romantic love can deepen the lover’s self-knowledge, help you grow psychologically and expand your consciousness and love for humanity and the world.
Are you ready to delve into the mystery of ‘being in love’? Join the first live class on July 13th, 2019 (or get the audio and video recording).
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn how to recognize the signs that indicate the awakening of your own soul as a result of a Romantic Love experience.
- Discover how Romantic Love could illuminate your path of joy, individuation, personal growth and better relationships.
- Understand the experience of Romantic Love through a practical framework from a depth psychological perspective.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is currently in love.
- Anyone who has been in love, and wants to learn from that experience.
- Anyone who wants to reflect on Romantic Love as a tool on the individuation and consciousness journey.
- Mental health and wellness professionals working with and wanting to support clients facing a “love crisis”.
Engage with Dr. Moradi
Part of the fun of participating in the live webinar, is that you can ask and engage with Robert Moradi. During each live webinar class there will be time for Q&A. You can also send in your questions by email between sessions. In addition to your own questions, here are some of the questions you may expect to be answered during the course:
- How to hold the love experience? How to be with the irrational, a longing that cannot be satiated?
- How to deal with the forbidden aspects, betrayal and abandonment of Romantic Love?
- How to reflect on previous love experiences, and what they could mean?
About the course presenter : Robert Moradi, M.D. is a Jungian Analyst and psychiatrist in private practice in Santa Monica, California. In addition to his clinical practice, he teaches at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles, UCLA School of Medicine, and at the Reiss-Davis Child Study Center. Dr. Moradi has published and presented extensively in the field of Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis.
Live webinar dates in 2019 (also on-demand in the days after the live event).
July 13 and 20
August 17 and 24
Time: Each class starts at 9 am PST / noon EST
Duration: 75 minutes (incl. Q&A)
Location: Online (plus you get the recording of the live event)
Format: Live webinar + on-demand access to the recordings
(includes access to audio and video recordings of each class; ideal for those who may not be able to attend in-person, or who would like to re-listen to the classes in their own time).
You also receive:
- A downloadable course Companion Guide
- Access to a Closed Facebook Group
- Access to audio and video recordings after each live webinar class.
- $125 (incl. audio and video recording of the live event, companion guide, access to discussion group)
Enroll for the course: Online enrollment here
Jung Platform uses www.brownpapertickets.com for the processing of the tuition fee. Which will allow you to pay with credit card or PayPal.
Or you can pay by phone: +1-801-656-8806
Alternatively, send a check to:
29 Layton Ave
Salt Lake City. UT. 84115
Please supply your email address when sending.
If you have any questions or problems signing up, call us at +1-801-656-8806 (Machiel Klerk will assist you)
We here at Jung Platform want to make these programs available to anyone. If you would love to participate yet can’t pay for the full course, then please send us an email at email@example.com and describe why you feel you qualify for a scholarship, how much you can pay, and what you will do to help the Jung Platform promote this and other programs.
The Jung Platform Guarantee
If once you have started the course, you feel that it may not be for you, you are welcome to cancel at no cost and get a full refund one week after the course starts.