This course is about dealing with hauntings of invisible or metaphorical ghosts that may direct our daily lives. Hauntings can be seen as obstacles in the way of finding one’s path in life. But hauntings can also be approached from a depth psychological perspective, and be seen as a call for individuation.
What you will receive
4 Audio Recordings
Access to your own Jung Platform account where all the content you've purchased will be stored.
James Hollis sees hauntings as an invitation to rise above the ghost that is haunting you, and as an opportunity to get unstuck and move forward to a life closer to your soul. All with the purpose to (re)connect with the meaning of your life.
To a certain extent, we all live in service to the past and to values of our family of origin. We can also be seized by the effect of untold stories, by emotions like shame or guilt, by disappointments and the sense of betrayal when our expectations are not met, and/or by complexes or experiences in previous relationships.
Those conscious and unconscious dynamics can haunt us. Until we are forced to face our pain and fear, and the path of healing becomes clear.
This course is ideal if
- You are interested in learning more about Jungian views and ideas regarding complexes.
- You want to face and explore your own ’ghosts’ and learn how to deal with them more holistically.
- You want to gain insight into how your own ‘ghosts’ are portals to your individuation process.
Class 1. Introduction to Hauntings: Invisible Stories that Course Within Us
Class 2. Hauntings as Complexes: Shame and Guilt Ghosts
Class 3. Relational Ghosts: the Presence of Others in Intimacy
Class 4. The Specters of Modernism: the Lost Gods, Faded Tribal Myths
Recommended reading for this course:
Hauntings: Dispelling the Ghosts Who Run Our Lives by James Hollis
By the end of this course, you will
- Be able to identify and start driving out the invisible energies that hold you back in your psychological or spiritual development.
- Be able to connect more authentically to your soul (psyche).
- Start engaging more actively with life’s mysteries.
- Start living a more considered life.
We here at Jung Platform want to make these programs available to anyone. If you would love to participate yet can’t pay for the full course, then please send us an email at [email protected] and describe why you feel you qualify for a scholarship, how much you can pay, and what you will do to help the Jung Platform promote this and other programs.
The Jung Platform Guarantee
If once you have started the course, you feel that it may not be for you, you are welcome to cancel at no cost and get a full refund one week after the course starts.